Cast & Crew
Thursday, August 31: Make up orders due
Thursday, September 14: Poster designs due
Friday, September 22, 3:30-6 p.m.: Make Up Rehearsal
Mandatory Rehearsal Dates:
Thursday, October 19, 4:30 p.m.
Friday, October 20, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, October 21, 2 p.m.
Monday, October 23, 3:30-5 p.m.
Tuesday, October 24, 3:30-5 p.m.
Each actor is required to have a stage make up kit. Ms. Martin will order the Mehron Mini Pro kits for each student who needs one (cost is generally $20). The kit is then yours to keep and use for the next show!
If you have allergies or skin sensitivities, please go here and read the ingredients. If you know you are allergic/sensitive to any of the ingredients in these kits, you will need to purchase your own full coverage foundation, lighter color highlight color (a light color full coverage concealer would work), a darker contour color (a cream contour or darker full coverage concealer would work), a setting powder, blush, lipstick, and eyeliner.
Here are the color choices:
In addition to the kits, you will need the following:
- Headband or hair ties. Something to hold your hair back while putting on your makeup.
- Makeup remover wipes.
- Sponges (you can buy a whole pack of makeup sponges from the Dollar Tree-don't use expensive ones).
- Moisturizer (to put on under your makeup; get something that is good for your skin type; you can find good moisturizers at Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc.).
- Mascara (go to a drug store; don't buy high end mascara).
- A small bottle of hand sanitizer to sanitize your hands.
- Your kit has blush, lip color, and eyeliner but if you have a blush, lipstick, or eyeliner you really like, you can bring that in and use it.
- If you have a setting spray you like and want to use, you can bring that, too.
- Powder brush. A puff comes in your kit but if you have a powder brush that makes it a bit easier.